<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, June 12, 2003

    Exams still relentlessly pressing on. Did psychology today, pretty good, but could have been better on the last question especialy.

    I missed yesterday, but pretty much all we did was sit around 'revising' at college, and popped in to the centre for a McDonalds.

    Today's been similarly dull, just came home after the exam and am getting ready for P5 tomorow. Somehow, I'm thinking I might fail...

    On a more interesting note, my birthday party on the 28th! Avenue Lawn Tennis and Squash Club, all welcome. Give us an e-mail if I've missed inviting you, everyones invited but I need to put names on a guest list.

    I promise I'll get more interesting after my exams, and I might even do a couple of features before then.

    They killed Spike! Bastards! He's the best character next to Giles. Sodding hell.

    Now I'm tired, but I'm going to revise...
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?