<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Friday, June 27, 2003

    It's been a hard days night, and I've been working like a dog. It's been a hard days night, I should be sleeping like a log. But when I get home to you, I find the things that you do will make me feel alright. You know I work all day to get you money, to buy you things, but it's worth it just to hear you say you're gonna give me everything.

    And that was as far as I got before I couldn't keep up with the song. I was caching back up, but then I accidentaly shifted one key to the left, and messed up the next line. Still, I was impressed with how far I got!

    In other news I'd like to make a complaint about thin ham. Now I have no problems with ham, gammon especiialy is great. However, in sandwiches, ham must be thick, recently we've been recieving ham which is almost seethrough. Somehow it tastes wrong, and has that whole cold/manky thing going on. I'm not sure what all of this means, or even why I'm writing about it here. I guess I'm that bored.

    Also fairly randomly, I'm going to briefly go back to the actualy 'log' part of a Blog, and tell you what I'm doing, 'coz you are soo interested. I'm off to college again today to try to get my money back on all my maths books etc, you see, we had to pay a deposit, because they dont trust us. On monday I went in with all my books, which incidentaly weigh a ton, but no teachers to be seen. Usualy they swarm all over you like ants over honey, but when you are looking for money, gone. Quel surprise.

    Now I'm bored, I'm going to college.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?