<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, June 12, 2003

    June 10th

    Had a mechanics exam today, which was managable. Can anyone tell me the tension in an elastic string natural length 1.8M, modulus of elasticity 12.6N when it has been stretched to 2M? Answers to the usual address. (simple_superiority@hotmail.com) For those of you who cant work the link.

    So yeah today, went into college again to revise, bringing in my swords again of course. No chair racing today, but numerous matrix style fight scenes with the swords. Scores: Chudson - Severely caned legs (He wore shorts) Matrix - Nearly lost a knuckle. Cho - Stabbed eye. Myself - Length of bamboo half a cm under my nail.

    Aside from my own injury, all others were inflicted by me. Now, thats not because I'm a violent person, I just happened to get more hits on them than they did on me, swordfighting being a hobby of mine.

    After that... actualy, no we spent the whole day fighting. Never mind, the exam was alrite after all.

    June 9th

    Hey, another facinating day at you fingertips now.

    I have these A level things going on at the moment, so I'm actualy doing revision. In fact I should be now... never mind. So today I'm in college, prepared to knuckle down seriously, and do some work. A few of my mates arrived, with Matrix soon finding that our chairs slid realy well across the floor...

    After the third chair destruction derby, and numerous competitions on sliding distance, I did manage to do some questions.

    Then frisbee beckoned, again, several times. Wow, I can now do an air bounce thing, catch it under my leg, throw backwards, all sorts of new stuff, all tutored by my m8 Captain Maturity. After some tiring intense sport with him, Matrix and GingerSexistBird, I headed back toward the block to do some SERIOUS revision.

    At which point I remembered my swords.

    Some serious fighting ensued between me and Capt M, before we retired to lick our wounds and revise.

    But again, by the end of the day I was distracted by a pretty girl, 34, and her love life stories. After explaining my exploits from yesterday, Capt M said the classic words... "34, the skin on your hands look realy smooth today. They're realy pretty..." and we can all see whats coming next.

    Slipping into my understanding feminine side (After checking all blokes had left the building) I proceded to have a chat which lasted hours. This ranged from girls through boys, hovered around bra size for a while, before returning back to 'relationships.'

    By now, 7.30, I've done 5 questions, for my exam tomorow. Fingers crossed...

    It's now10.30, since 7, I have done 2 more questions, and talked to Ski... he's just found out about the "Fat tax." For those of you who don't know yet, this is a new tax on fattening foods. Ski doesn't like fat people you see. Quite a lot actualy, so this news was greeted with immense joy, and his name on MSN is now

    "Ski - All You Fat Bastards Gutted There's A Fat Tax!! Go Cry & Have A Pie Fatty![I.C.C.]®"

    As you may have noticed, Ski is in fact the harshest bastard in existance.

    Just after I typed that, I have recieved some evidence. Anyone see the burns victim documentary? ITV 10.35. Ski was in tears. Tears of laughter.

    June 8th

    Ok, so this is the first post, hopefully of many. Unfortunately today has been pretty boring since I've been at work. They'll get better I promise.

    Girl told me my hair was fluffy today, said it was cute then "Can I touch it?" "If you must" Then she proceded to attempt to grope me.... can you sue for sexual harrasment if you are a 17 year old male at a supermarket? (Prepare for rants on topics such as that by the way...)

    In other news, me an Ski had a field day today winding up MadCow this girl I know through MSN. Went a bit far I think, there was something about barbed wire, and hanging. Now she won't talk to us. Was fun while it lasted. We make a good team, you see I'm a nice guy mostly on the surface. Ski is, and is proud of being, a cunt. So when she pissed me off and I lay into her, I get Ski to talk to her all nice like, she pours out her troubles, how I've 'hurt' her and then tells him some rather private stuff. He tells me, then we share a chat with her in which we pretend I dont know, get into a fight with each other, play her off against one another... Happy days.

    Enough for today, expect more later this week, possibly tomorow. Now I'm tired, I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?