<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, June 29, 2003

    Nice. Party was a hit, got well pissed, all expense spared. No hangover, felt great, even went to work and enjoyed it! So, the goss from my party...

    Personaly got in to a few fights, purely for fun. Garfield beat me wrestling, what can I say, I don't have his experiance in wrestling other men to the ground. Boxing with Dingmatt was a little more succesfull, although it involved destruction to one of my shirts.

    Presents included a Ken doll. Ahem. Well, better than a banana I guess.

    There was some talk of an illicit relationship, which I now strenuously deny. I would never cheat on someone like that. I was also heard to loudly proclaim that "I liked being a virgin, it was more fun. From now on I am hereby a virgin again, 'coz you can't prove anything!" Which was interesting.

    The night was good, I'd do it again, lets do it again!

    Now, I'm slightly embarased, I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?