<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, June 19, 2003

    Over the course of today I've been mainly preparing for the big night, that is, my birthday. Got more envelopes, and during a brief stint at work, viewed the cow embossed butter with suspicion. Since today has been so hilariously dull, I'm just going to have to have another rant.

    This time, it is another product which has caught my eye. Moist toilet paper. When I saw the adverts, my first reaction was

    "You HAVE to be joking."

    Now I wrote a long spiel here about the dangers of moistened paper usage, but removed it, due to nausia content. Sorry.

    I'm bored and tired, I'm going to go play the Matrix.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?