<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Wednesday, June 18, 2003

    Today, I bought envelopes. But not from the Post Office, oh no. Why? Because the Post Office, the Royal Mail if you will, doesn't sell envelopes. What. The. Fuck. It's a bloody Post Office! Post, mail, stamps, letters, stationary... ENVELOPES! Does no one else see the connection? Is it only me that is confused by this turn of events? When I go into a Post Office, I expect to be able to procure everything I require to post a letter, be it ink or paper related goods. I could possibly find it within myself to forgive an absence of, say, pens, since they are not directly linked to the posting process. However, very few things, (Aside from the Post code, use it guys) are more integral to this process than the envelope, the means by which letters, and many other things, are posted.

    When I'm surrounded by cards, paper, stamps, wrappings, wedding invites, pasport photo machines and Postboxes, it's fair to assume I can get envelopes, right? Wrong. Well, I'm disgusted. Happily, the Stationary Store in Waterlooville Precinct sold me 25 white envelopes for less than a pound, now THAT is service.

    So moving away from that topic... The matrix is still cool, and I've hacked pretty far in now, which was fun.

    Ski... well is still being Ski. Today his name on MSN was "If there's something Black, in the neighbourhood, who ya gonna call? Coon-Busters" Complaints to the usual address.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?