<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, July 03, 2003

    Am actualy 18 now, fan-bloody-tastic. Legal booze at last. Went out for an "official" first drink with my dad, which was fun, caned up the pub quiz unnofficialy. Discussed things from girls through advanced mathematics, around Monty Python, and back to drink. Today I went into Pompey to meet with this girl, Spot, who I'd met at my party, and was quite friendly with. However, she was also friendly with Garfield, and was texting us both. Bad move. Eventualy she chose me over him, but it's not that simple, sorry but a world of emotional pain awaits.

    In other news I met up with a girl from my past who I dumped because, oh, she wanted to see Garfield behind my back. After I dumped her, she went after him, and he wouldnt have her. Since then she has tried to get me back. So, I took her back, which hurt Spot, so two cheats with one bloody big, multi-tasking stone. More news tomoro.

    Now parts of my body ache, I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?