<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, July 22, 2003

    Hmm, my parents noticed a scratch on my back today. No big deal, I was just saying it might have been inflicted during fencing, then Dad noticed that the angle and width and direction of it could have very easily been explained by someone reaching round me from the front and clawing at my back with their finger nails.

    "Bit animalistic isnt that?"

    He asked.

    Damn.

    Well it could have been a fight or something couldn't it? I muttered something along those lines and made a quick exit.

    I'm now trying to avoid letting my girlfriend see me shirtless, it could cause an unpleasent confrontation...

    Now I'm tired, I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?