<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, July 22, 2003

    I'm loosing the order of things slightly here, but a lots been happening, so the selection you are getting is not quite complete or in order.

    So my mate just came back from HongKong the other day, and, after several fits and starts, eventualy she decided to have a house party. Which was cool. To a point. These are events as I remember them...

    Arrival was good, Biscot and FLC had already started drinking. After a swift cuppa, I shot off and retrieved JungleBoy, Ski, Bursar and Avril. There was some drinking, some swordplay, and some fighting. Ski choked me half to death again, but I kinda won by default against Bursar, who eventualy just collapsed through shortness of breath. I guess he beat himself there.

    After a little more drinking, I had told everyone that I planned to drive home. (I wasn't realy, and Biscot and FLC knew this. Don't drink and drive kids. Actualy, if you are a kid don't drive at all. Drinkings ok though.) Anyway, after the third threat, JungleBoy grabbed me and held me while Avril frisked me for my keys. The keys changed hands several times during the night, but I ended up with them thank God.

    Later I fell backward through the blinds. I tore down the entire ceiling. Oops. Well, Ski broke a grape bowl...

    So yeah, eventualy I got off to sleep, only to be woken up after three ours to to the terrifying sight of SKi from 6 inches away, and the only marginaly better sight of FLC coming in at 7 inches. Eventualy I recovered, after plenty of tea, and made it back home, after two false starts in the car. (I didn't know whether I still had alcohol in my system, so I waited another hour.)

    Then I came back for 9.30 to run my club. Fun.

    Now I'm tired, I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?