<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, July 17, 2003

    I've started this post several times, but keep getting distracted. Not always in a bad way mind you, but enough for now about that. Back on the 9th I went to Goodwood Festival of Speed to work. Basicaly I sat around in the sun for 10 hours reading my book, and got payed £70 for it. Nice.

    I actualy went to the festival proper when it was open too, and due to "connections," we got a parking pass for practicaly inside the main area, so no walking for me! I also got a VIP pass for the drivers lounge, which meant I was free to wander in, have a free meal, and cream tea in the afternoon, and mingle with all the rich and/or famous. These ranged from Murray Walker through to the Duke of Worthington. However, most of the day I spent with my mates, Matrix and Ducati.

    No, as anyone who knows me will tell you, I have very pale skin. I often remark to people that I don't tan, I burn, go red, then go white again. So heres me, wearing shoes, shorts and sunglasses, with no suncream, wandering around all day. Lobster anyone? The white behind my sunglasses was incredably well defined when I went out to a party that night (Happy birthday my muse-like friend!) and along the top of my belt line, I have a bright red strip. Ouch.

    That party was cool come to think of it, but I did ahem... sing. Queen. I want to break free. Moving on.

    Wow, loads has happened actualy, but I briefly need to dissapear to do that thing, you know the one you have to do to stay alive, where you put stuff containing chemical energy into the hole in your face that you breathe and speak through. Ah, yes, eating.

    Now I'm starving, I'm going to get pie.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?