<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, July 19, 2003

    So where was I? Yes, the muse's party, where the Queen thing happened.

    So, after that, there was going out to Bar Bleu and Time. Bleu was dull, but I liked Time, could have had something to do with the free drinks. That night I went out with a few familiar faces; Cho and Chudders, and some other m8s who I havent gone into detail on yet. They would be; Jmass, Nike, SirRobin, GingerJ, Chips, and others who I'm sure I will remember later.

    The night started fairly slowly, as I walked form Fratton to Southsea sea front. Arriving half an hour late, I took my free drink, and was happily drinking, when someone, SirRobin I believe, told me that I could get more free if I returned my empty bottle... I managed to get 6 in in the next half hour, poor I know, Nike had the same number in 15 mins. I just couldn't cope with the downing of the fizzy drinks.

    Now briefly I'm going to flick back a few days to the Bar Bleu night. I was sober, I was driving.

    I danced.

    See Sun Jun 22's entry.

    Dancing while sober, and under the influence of several red bulls transformed my dancing style. For some reason I felt more confident, (perhaps having Chudders wrecked and dancing like a fool helped.) Having broken my first rule, lets move on to the 2nd, all my mates were drunk, and therefore making mbigger idiots out of themselves than me, so copying them was out, oh aside from Cho, but I was not going to copy what he was doing. 3rdly, rules wise, I was drifting in and out of the circle, flirting with girls, feeling good, i didn't need to worry. And finaly, at rule 4, I didn't need to. I was moving my feet, moving my arms, was actualy in time to the beat, nice. What changes will this make to how I dance in the future?

    None, I'll still look like a dick. But maybe, just maybe, not quite as much.

    So back to Time, I was dancing, because of a bit more confidence, and I ran into a girl I knew, Fife lets say, and one of her friends, who I didn't recognise. So I'm talking to Cho, and I say

    "Hey, Cho, who's the fit girl with Fife?"

    He told me, and I think my jaw actualy dropped.

    "No? She looks so different."

    Just to explain, I always thought she was an attractive girl, her personality facinated me. I think that's a good thing. And anyway, she looked realy different, but still attractive. So my logic runs thusly: I thought she was attractive before, now she looks completely different, and I still think she's fine. Therefore, it isn't an alcohol induced thing, and I fancy her. Plus theres the whole personality and cute thing going on. On the other hand her nicknames for me have been less than complimentary, so hey, probably not something I can folow up.

    Now I'm tired, I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?