<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, August 19, 2003

    Finaly getting up to date at last! Just to rattle through the vaugely important things that've happened since I got back, I got AA B at A level! Result! Thats A in maths and further maths and a B in psychology. I'm off to Bath uni on the 30th of September, which should be, well, interesting.

    The Apres Results party was fun, we all went down to Time and I got a bit wrecked, which was good. Scarily though I was groped by 4 separate people, and only one of them was female. Oh dear. I knew three of them, Nipper from work, guy from college, and Avril from the same. I know (and hope) though, that none of them actualy fancy me, so thats good, the 4th random guy though, that was worrying. Ah well never mind. I'm sure I'll get over it.

    Since then I've just hung around with friends, we are gonna sort out going out soon, so thats cool.

    Now I'm hungry, I'm going to get breakfast.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?