<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Monday, August 18, 2003

    Looks like I'm on the mend! I can now eat, drink and speak, providing that I am drugged at the time.

    Writing on paper again, in case you were interested. After scribling over various scraps of paper, I finaly found this note book.

    Played squash today, 3-1 to me with regards to Jim, but my dad soon put me back into my (illness ridden) place.

    Saw a few people at the bar, but then went to jetski. waited for 2 hours. Nothing. Dammit.

    On a general note, I haven't picked up as many women as usual this holiday. I'm blaming the illness personaly. Only mentioned because amongst certain circles I have a minor reputation for picking up girls on holiday. I guess its true that I average 2-3 each time over the same number of weeks, which is admittedly more than I do in the UK. I think the record is about 7 so far. I have to admit though that the relationships are largely platonic, on my part at least. Only one ever extended into a (semi) long term relationship.

    On a final note though, I'm realy not a cheater. The flirting only rarely gos beyond a kiss or dirty dancing, and not even that if I'mattached. Which, as it happens, I am at the moment, and am also very happy with the situation, and would like to say to my doubters, who, well, probably don't know who they are, that my motives in the matter are entirely transparent.

    Now I'm tired, I'm going to bed.

    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?