<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, August 30, 2003

    Ok, well since monday, I've been to a couple of 18th's, and got pissed. Also Time, and not pissed due to driving.

    Wednesday was Buteo's 18th, went to Bar:Me which is surprisingly not that bad. The music was admitedly very cheesy but they had some 60's to 80's stuff which was cool. Some people drifted off, but five of us headed down to Time to get more drunk, thats myself, Buteo, her cousin, and two other friends.

    Nice piss up, and at the risk of complete alienation from several people, I have to add that the cousin was a very attractive girl, but what with the whole boyfriend/girlfriend issue, just a friend.

    Thursday, Time again, no drink. On the way home, picture this. Five 18 year olds, Peugeot 106, Bohemian Rhapsody, volume up, windows down. Police van behind us.

    "Step out of the car please sir."

    Oh dear. Then it was the breathaliser, clean thank god. Now I have to turn up at the police station with MOT insurance, drivers license. I was even formaly given my rights and everything. It was also pointed out that a rear light wasn't working, which I guess I'm glad someone pointed out. Just wish it wasn't the cops.

    Finaly GingerSexistBird's party. And I would like to say here on record, whilst ginger, there was no sexism from either side, we were both very good.

    As was the party come to think of it, whatever anyone trys to tell you, alcohol and bouncy castles do mix. I had a great, and pissed time. Good one.

    Oh.

    I just remebered, there was some morris dancing.

    Oh shit.

    I think I was involved.

    Oh shit.

    Yes, yes I was. But then so were most other people, I'll just keep telling myself that. Plus, just found incriminating pictures of other people doing same, including my old Psychology teacher.... success....

    I then stumbled up the hill, just making it to the top before collapsing next to my car, sliding the remaining drinks inside, and noticing some Bastard (To be pronounced in the southern accent) had kicked in my wing mirror.

    Telling myself not to worry about it untill the morning, I managed to crawl to my grandparents house, let myself in and sleep. It's 11.30 and I've just arrived home, which was not easy.

    I forgot my bloody contact lens case didn't I? Two soft contact lenses left on the side over night, when I woke up they were flat circular disks, completely rigid. Dammit. Suffice to say I got home eventualy, after finding myself some glasses.

    Now I'm actualy feeling pretty good, and I'm going to go buy a watch.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?