<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, September 20, 2003

    After noting that my cat had once again moved, I headed out that night, and didn't get in till after 5AM the next morning. Wouldnt have been so bad had I not told my parents I'd be in by two. After a few text messages between myself and my mother, I ended up running home from the town centre (it seemed like a good idea at the time.)

    The night was very good, I had rather a lot to drink, and may have been embarasing, but hell, I didn't care! Funny, how when you've been drunk you forget things, then they come back to you when you get drunk again? State dependant recall I believe. In any case I remembered some stuff last night, it was quite shocking and scandalous.

    But I forget what it was.

    Said my final final goodbyes to eveyone, hugs and kisses all round, well on the female side. One of my male mates did offer me a "smack" if I hugged him, and I thought better of asking him whether he meant that in a kinky way, just in case he did.

    There was a very nice girl there who shared the name of one of my friends, however had very different looks. Shame I have to leave the city realy.

    Had a very interesting conversation that night too, involving some "history" 'tween me, a friend and a set of girlfriends.

    Also managed to clear up a "misunderstanding" with a mate over some undefined argument. All sorted now, and I can officialy say that to my knowledge, no one hates me at the moment.

    Not to say everyone likes me, that is, but just that no one feels any pressing need to hurt me in some way. Which is always a comfort.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?