<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, September 23, 2003

    Gah, it's happened again, I've fallen ill. All shivering and cold, which is a very unusual experiance for me. So I'm all wrapped up, sheltering inside from the cold. I think I may have the 'flu, but I'll survive.

    Trying to improve my artistic skills at the moment. I guess 'develop' might be a better word, as currently there are no skills to improve. I think the problem is, when I draw cartoons, I try to make them too realistic, and I'm just not a skilled enough artist to make things look real. I'm trying a new style at the moment, similar to Ian McConville's art in Mac Hall. Still suffering from overly detailed syndrome at the moment though.

    Now I'm ill, and I'm going to the Library.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?