<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, September 02, 2003

    Moving away from Anime quizzes... But first I'd like to clarify that I don't know the first thing about it, someone sent me the quiz, I did it, that is all.

    On the money front, it has been brought to my attention that to date women, you need time and money, that is girls=time*money. And as we know, time is money, therefore girls=money*money or =money2.

    Now we also know, money is the root of all evil, that is money=./evil` or money2=evil

    Therefore girls=money2=evil. And thus, girls are evil.

    Apparantly this gives my little brother licence to be nasty to any and all girls I like.

    Great.

    Ok, I know, I know, it's a maths joke, but at least it's one you understand, unlike this telephone error message:

    "Sorry, you have dialed an imaginary number, please turn the telephone through 90o and try again."

    And who can tell me how to get the degree (o) symbol on the keyboard eh?And has anyone figured out my reasoning behind Buteo

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to the police station.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?