<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, September 21, 2003

    Oh and I remembered one of the things that I forgot, and remembered, it's realy not interesting in the slightest, but hey, I need filler.

    Basicaly, when Diamond called me a turd and I got pissed off, she seemed genuinely taken aback, and even took a step away from me. This might not seem relevant at all, but to my recolection, I have never seen her uncertain or fazed in my life. It realy was quite ammusing at the time. I think it was probably because she's called me stuff loads of times before and I've done my usual eyebrow raised, slightly patronising thing.

    (Note to self, stop doing that.)

    I mean, it is funny watching people try to figure out whether you have actualy insulted them or not, but it's just not nice, plus I think it pisses my friends off.

    So yeah, I reacted rather differently, and I think that worried her. Oops. Ah well, it's always good to be a little bit unpredicable.

    Now I have a headache, and I'm going to Portsmouth.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?