<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, September 16, 2003

    Ok, so I went through with it, and we are calling it a "mutual break up."

    Happily I remembered my psychology teacher's wise words on this subject, and agreed that it was probably "for the best" to call it "mutual."

    I'm not going to go into the conversation because it was quite personal, an while I don't have a problem with that, I am fairly certain she would. Suffice to say I told her everything that made me want to end the relationship, she listened, commented on some of it, then we went our separate ways. Bit of a one sided conversation really, I'd have quite liked to know what she really thought of me, but couldn't get her to comment beyond the fact that she didn't really like my jeans.

    On another note, I tried my hardest to keep the number of "inverted commas" in this post to a minimum, but as we all know, they are unavoidable in "relationships" discussions.

    Now I'm hyper, and I'm going to Portsmouth
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?