<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Monday, September 01, 2003

    Right, it is time to start preparing for university. So therefore I shall start by thinking about how to transfer my most important possessions to my new home for the next year. Well, obviously e-mail is impractical, so I think I'll transfer them all to CD and take them like that.

    Oh, and as for the clothes, furnature and stuff, well I'll think about that later, say the 29th.

    But the question remains, how do I best organise my .mp3 collection, by artist? Genre? Alphabeticaly? Randomly? Shall I store them as .wav or .mp3? Do I want to use many CD's, and be able to play them on my walkman, or just one or two, and only be able to use my PC... Decisions decisions.

    In other news, I tricked my brother into being pinched and punched this morning, by offering to demonstrate Sub Zero's fatality in real life. Well he is only 11.

    Now I'm ill (and not whinging about it), and I'm going to do some Mortal Kombat...
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?