<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, October 14, 2003

    At last! I have ResNet, and can now keep up my blogs from my room on campus.

    Even more amazingly, I didn't drink today, well technicaly yesterday, since it's about 1.00AM right now. A proper sensible day, well aside from staying up untill whatever hour I do. Loads of maths lectures of course, but as I tell my friends doing 'arts' subjects, or DBA's (Do Bugger All,) at least I'm doing a real subject.

    It does kind of irritate me that I'm doing a 24 hour week of lectures, and 20 hours private study, basicaly a 40 hour week, yet at the end of it, I come out with the same qualifications as some english student, who does 2 hours of lectures a day, and has wednesdays off to read. Quite frankly, if they are studyinf english at degree level, they should be able to read a book in a matter of hours, and often can, yet they have days to do it in.

    Well, I guess I just have to hope that in four years, employers will be wise to the way students study, and will recognise the effort I put in.

    Not that I'm bitter, or think I'm better than them.

    I'm just saying that's all.

    It's not like maths is 'harder,' just different, right?

    Ahem.

    Look, the site is called "Superiority Complex" ok? Read into it.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to find the others.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?