<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, October 11, 2003

    Bloody hell. My 'sensible night'involved having one quiet pint, before heading over to Congrye 1, and playing pontoon.

    Vodka pontoon.

    Go bust, take a shot; get the lowest score, take a shot; stick under 16, take a double penalty shot; over 30, double pentaly shot. I've said it once and I'll say it again, bloody hell. I lost rather badly for a while, forgot the rules, lost even more badly, got wrecked, and stumbled around for a while.

    After we finished the vodka, (and the tequila, and the lemon juice....) we headed off to the bar, where I had a quick pint, and wandered down to the loos. After making use of the facilities, in the normal fashion I might add, I was asked to leave. As I recall the conversation was something like this;

    "Are you off mate?"
    "Pardon?"
    "You are off mate."
    "I am."
    "Yes, you are"
    "Ahhhhh..."
    "Yes."
    "Ok, I'm just gonna tell my mates though..."

    And so I did, then left. Couldn't get into the house, so called one of my mates, who let me in, and invited me to eat, uhm, some form of food which never transpired.

    Ended up in the kitchen with three of the guys, well girls and guys, but guys means both sexes, equality and all that stuff. Anyway, I slipped off to bed, but for some undefinable reason came back to be sick in the sink. I seem to recall being hit a lot by the people in there too.

    Ah well, I'm all better now, and I don't think I did anyting else embarasing... I hope...

    Now I'm drunk, I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?