<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, October 19, 2003

    Had a friend stay over yesterday, just seen her off on the bus.

    We met over a year ago on holiday, it was great to get to see her again, Amazing if you will...

    Had a good time out on the town in Bath, went to Babylon, expensive, and it had a rather irritatimg MC who ruined nearly every song. Oh, and before that we had to face a rude and xenophobic bar bitch in the Litten Tree.

    Anyway... I managed to spend £35 that night on drinks. Damn. I'm thinking I may have been too generous with respect to buying people drinks that night.

    Then we all came back to the block, and retired to our rooms, perchance to sleep. Well, actualy, John's room, to watch crappy animations on the internet. Then I returned to bed with grace. By my guess, I got aproximately 2 hours sleep, what with one thing or another.

    I was then (literaly) kicked out of bed, and took my graceful friend to the bus station.

    Now I have to do maths, NO dammit! I am putting my foot down and not working.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?