<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Wednesday, October 15, 2003

    Well, I achieved something yesterday! Muse was most put out about my last post, mistakenly believing that I had insulted her degree. For clarification, Degrees in Business Administration are known as DBAs, i.e. Do Bugger All. The following arts subjects are not mickey mouse in any way, History, Law, English, etc.

    Sports science is.

    Hope I cleared that up.

    In othe news, my Irish friend was telling me today, that her illness was making her feel so bad, she realy did not feel like smoking another fag. Now I thought that this was a good thing, untill she followed it up with;

    "But I'm making myself smoke them, to keep my Nicotine levels up..."

    What. The. Hell. ?

    Each to their own I guess, I'll never understand women or cigarette smokers, and since I never have been, or will be, either, I can not make any judgements.

    What?

    Now I'm tired, I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?