<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Friday, November 14, 2003

    Despite copious numbers of thrilling stories, right at the moment, I can not be bothered to invest the time to tell any of them. In a rather disturbing move though, my PC appears to be displaying signs of a personality.

    There's no question, it's developing a sense of musical taste. Unfortunately, this runs in a contrast to my own.

    I leave it on "random" yet it never gets round to the songs I have recently downloaded, and somehow avoids my classic favorites. Yes admittedly it occasionally throws one in to keep me happy, a nice Sinatra number, or some decent Queen, but overwhelmingly it seems to choose it's own favorites.

    You might accuse me of being paranoid, but so far this morning, it has played "Luck Be a Lady" four times, and two of those times were consecutive.

    Also, despite only 15 of my songs being by the band, the computer constantly wants to play Sublime.

    Now, don't get me wrong, I like sublime, I do. But now that I've heard the song, is there really any need to play it another 2 times?

    I'm having to override the computer nearly every song now, but I'm sure it wont be long before it stops letting me. I'm compensating by making it play Innuendo by Queen at the moment, which at 6:27 is my longest song. (Aside from the classical stuff, but I'm keeping the heavy guns under wraps for now. Any longer and I may need to bring out the Bolero.)

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to do washing.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?