<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Wednesday, November 19, 2003

    Due to popular demand, I am going to add a few anecdotes about my friends over here. Not knowing intimate personal details, the nicknames are going to be even worse than normal from now on...

    Got into a conversation with He-Man last night, and inevitably, as it always does with He-Man, the conversation turned to lesbians. I am not quite sure if this was a deliberate ploy, she has been trying for a while to get into the Blog, but despite my urgings refuses to do anything incredably interesting. Or at least nothing I could write here without risking serious bodily harm.

    In any case, I do worry about that girl...

    Happy now He-Man?

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?