<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, November 29, 2003

    I currently have one pound sixpence in my bank account, and no overdraft.

    Damn.

    So tonight, I finished off my wine, and headed out to town, where I had 5 pints.

    Of water.

    Depressingly sober, I headed home, meeting on route a couple of Greek friends. Upon reaching the student bar, my Hellenic compatriot offered me a few drinks on loan, and in no time I was discussing the merits of certain websites, and the nocturnal habits of the lesser spotted Pompey Lass.

    Now I'm home, and Welsh Bird is being quite uncooperative with the old text messages, so I think I shall retire to bed, she can get her free drinks some other night, preferably off some other guy.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?