<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Friday, November 21, 2003

    Last night was supposed to be my early night, and it was, in a fashion.

    I was in bed before eleven, it is true, however, at who knows what hour, I heard a scream outside my window.

    It was one of those "I'm drunk and I've stepped on my own fingers" screams, rather than a "Oh my god he has a knife" scream, so I ignored it.

    After 3 more times, that psychology study came to mind where a woman was attacked three times outside her own appartment, and no one came to help, so I thought I had better check outside.

    Legit, Crazy Irish Lady and Which(?) were laying in the mud out front, and Chudders was trying to pull them in. I will not bore or disgust you with the details, but eventualy they all got to bed.

    It was quite a struggle.

    Anyway, moving on, We are going to smash the Aussies tomorow, regardless.

    Also, I believe I am taming the computer, today it played an entire afternoon without me having to correct it. I just hope I nipped it in the bud in time.

    Now I'm hungry, and I'm going to the pub.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?