<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, November 15, 2003

    Right. Got a few friends and friends of friends down this weekend. A mate from college, a twin sister, Mushroom's friend, and someone's boyfriend. out for a meal I believe, then coming back to get ratarsed. More on that as it develops.

    Oh, our household is now under official observation by 4 tutors now. I could not believe it, it is based on such trifling incidents! Sliding down the banisters for example, or having some music on after 11.30 on the dot.

    Ridiculous. I mean, just because we are not quite perfect, perhaps we come in pissed sometimes, perhaps, on occasion we steal two heavy goods trolleys ad a traffic cone and put it in our kitchen, why should that make us targets. Is there realy anything wrong with a few university students having a good time?

    Stealing an outdoor bin for example, carrying it up stairs and putting it into Crazy Irish Lady's room as a birthday present, complete with a dedication. What's wrong with that?

    In Legit's words, "Anyway...."

    Rugby, come on England, just the French and Aussies to beat now, I think that makes us favourites!

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to Munchies.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?