<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, November 02, 2003

    Sorry sorry sorry. Having trouble keeping up the blogs at the moment, but I'll try to improve on my regularity this week.

    Today I managed to take the most unlikely steps to spilling wine on my floor, it was practically unbelievable. Upon opening the door to my pod, I knocked one of the legs to my golf bag, this fell down onto my squash bag, which pivoted on my shoes, lifting the coat laying on it, this in turn was pulled out from under m guitar, which fell over, landing on the top of a half full wine bottle, knocking the already damaged cork (which had been projection out of the top of the bottle) through and into the wine.

    There was a moment of silence, much like that time when you place the last two cards onto the top of the house you have been building, I stood frozen, nothing happened. I Very carefully lifted the golf bag, stood it back up, lifted the guitar case, then allowed myself to breathe. I nipped back inside the pod (When you gotta go, you gotta go) and upon exiting, kicked the golf bag, which promptly fell onto the wine bottle spilling it.

    Sod.

    In other news, I failed to do any maths homework at all, and nearly saw Kill Bill before giving up due to one friends illness, and anothers alcoholism.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm not doing any maths.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?