<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, November 23, 2003

    What a night.

    Went out to the Parade leaving several of my friends, including two guys, to have a girlie night watching Romeo and Juliet, and eating junk food.

    I met up with a few guys from Brendon, and one other very good friend, and we proceeded to sample a few shots, beers and cocktails, before retiring to Brendon.

    Out came the beer, and we carried on getting pissed, until one bright spark realized that I have Sambuca, he had Baileys, and we could make shooters.

    From there on it was, as they say, a Slipery Slide. After shooters, neats of both, a mixer of shite and good music, one disturbing website, and much more beer two of us finaly left, back to my place for post midnight food and bed. This was about 3 o'clock.

    At about 9.00 we both realised we weren't ever going to get any sleep like this, (my bed is rather small after all) and she headed home.

    I've just got up. I

    t's 4 in the afternoon.

    Hmm, ah well, it's the weekend.

    Now I'm up, I'm going to have breakfast.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?