<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, December 06, 2003

    After last night, I got home at 8.30, this morning... I managed to get a few hours sleep before being woken up and, most un-Gracefully, called into town by a visiting friend. As a result, I am still in a daze, and really not in any shape to be writing.

    No change there then.

    Oh, and that conversation 'tween Irish girl and Legit, as I recall it was something along the lines of;

    "I can't believe you didn't keep that letter I wrote you!" I

    "It said I was a little shit."

    "I spent ages on that letter!" I

    "Well, I could feel the love you put in as I read it."

    Then with complete sincerity;

    "Why? Were there spelling mistakes?" I

    All lines suffixed with I to be read with a hybrid North/South Irish accent.

    Anyway, now I'm really tired and I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?