<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Wednesday, December 03, 2003

    Gahhh! Was asked to play in the Squash team against the Scummers today, but since it was an away game, I could not make it because of lectures, and other sporting commitments.

    I shall have to play next week, and make sure that I win.

    I am really quite annoyed, since Southampton need serious punishment for that last football result.

    Add this to the fact that the lecture that I had was a really quite simple exercise class, and you can see my irritation.

    Well, looking on the bright side, at least if I am finding the work easy, it means I have chosen the right degree, even if everyone else is of the view that I am clinically insane.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm making cheesy mash.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?