<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, December 02, 2003

    I realized today, actually no, that is a blatant lie, but I forgot to write about it when I realized. Cope with it.

    I realized today that my window where I stay now is approximately a foot lower than my one at home. In addition, there is a block directly opposite my room, with facing windows.

    Now at home, the window sill was high enough that anyone looking up could only ever see me from the waist up, even if I was standing right up at the window, or on my bed for example.

    generally, this is true here, aside from one key position. From the windows opposite, as I step out of my pod, I am clearly visible from the knees upward.

    I will not go into why this is irritating here, but as I am sure you can tell, it makes showering awkward. And in fact, any other time when I am required to disrobe.

    Therefore, since I only recently noticed this, I have no idea what the neighbors must think of me after the past month or so.

    Oh, and it is also an all girls block we face on to.

    I am really not sure if that is good or bad...

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?