<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Monday, December 01, 2003

    Serious debate on Ireland the other night. Some key quotes include;

    "They are all just too stupid over there."

    "Bloody British dictators."

    "Admit it, you ARE British!"

    "No vote and we get Tony Blair!"

    "Lets face it, you are stuck in the past."

    "Ok, lets all blame the dead bastards."

    I have the feeling Scummer may be getting bombed soon.....

    Tonight, a water bomb fight occurred, and with the original target refusing to leave the building, other targets presented themselves, with the eventual targeting of the pizza delivery man.

    Now we could get into trouble over this, but I am fairly certain that no one that knows who I am will rat me out. Why? Because I have a superiority complex. I will never be caught.

    I was also hit, after a failed attempt on Scummers dryness, it bounced, he chased me down.

    Now, I really am tired, and I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?