<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Friday, January 16, 2004

    Do you ever find that you keep thinking over mistakes from the past? My key regrets are normally things that I did not do, missed opportunities, but as always there are a few actions I wish I could take back, words that should have not been said, pain that should not have been caused.

    Funny how you can identify a situation, or a person, with a song. I am listening to one now, and it will forever remind me of someone. It makes sense in so many ways, and I know that the other person identifies with it also.

    How strange and how ironic that our strongest and most personal feelings are best expressed through the words of others.

    Now I'm feeling melancholy, and I'm going to turn the music right down low.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?