<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Wednesday, January 28, 2004

    The first Ultimate Beer Pong Championships were held in Conegye 1 today. The contestants included a certain student from back home in Portsmouth, verses some other scum.

    After both participants throwing up at alternate stages, and at least one of them coating floor, door and clothes in the process, the game reached by intervals 5-5. It had been decided that a game of Strongbow Pong would decide the winner, however Chudson forfeited, locking himself in his room, and refusing to emerge.

    More on the rules of Beer Pong as I get the time.

    Also, I did not sleep last night. I went to a few parties, set up a practical joke on someone, and generaly mucked about all night. It was, emotional.

    And it snowed. Snow snow snow snow!

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?