<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Wednesday, January 14, 2004

    Funny how you look back on yourself.

    I just thought tonight about the diary I left at home. Not a proper diary of course, sporadic entries since I was, well 10ish I suppose. From once every 2 days to about once every 2 years, there was at least a three year gap between two entries.

    If I could go back in time to when I first started writing I would be torn. The ink I put to paper was quite meaningful, it was my true feelings at the time, and in that way, I respect myself.

    In another, very real, way I would like to kick myself square in the balls and shout;

    "Get your life together!"

    I was thinking the right things, having the right attitude, but not doing anything. The me from anything before year 10/11 deserved a right beating and a sorting out.

    Since then, I have done a few things that deserve seven shades kicked out of me, but occurrences are getting less. Unfortunately in this time, I have felt the need to remove other people from the equation, and as anyone with a barely passed A-level in psychology will tell you, this means I am passing from neurotic to psychotic.

    I like to think I have a balance struck at the moment, but you just know that age 21 I am going to look back on this and say;

    "Bloody hell, sort your life out!"

    Before wishing that I could come back in time and kick the stuffing out of me now.

    As a message to my future self, feel free, if that is what I think needs to be done, I trust my oppinion. Go for it.

    Now i'm tired, I'm going to plan a rant on mental illness.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?