<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, January 08, 2004

    Pop Idol. Michelle won. I am sure the record company is sobbing into their hankies at this very moment, much as it pains me to even write the word "hankie" it sounds so, well, wet, sad, pathetic. Anyway.....

    Words. I have a thing about words. Why is it that women all over the country flinch at the four letter word starting with 'c'? It is not phonetic, take runt, punt, hunt. Not meaning, or we would never be able to refer to that part of the anatomy. I have strong feelings about this, and will some day make them known here. I therefore unreservedly withdraw the hankie comment.

    Now I'm tired, I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?