<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, January 10, 2004

    So these girls next door see me today on the landing, through the fire door window.

    I hear:

    "Is it Legit?" But obviously his real name. "I don't know, is it?"

    Much banging, so I return up the stairs...

    "No! Run, it's not him!"

    Then we started exchanging notes, sod help me, I must have not been in my right mind.

    Soon though, while I will not give exact details, a plan formed.

    See, me and Legit share one important piece of history, involving skiing. He knows what this is, and now he knows exactly what I have done.

    Like I said Muse, I am back.

    Now I'm tired, I'm going to make toasties.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?