<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, January 15, 2004

    Well, the exercise is still going well, however, upon going out with a few mates, I came across those words, so beautiful, yet so deadly.

    "Hey, do you want a drink, my round."

    With immense willpower, I restrained myself to two pints, however, I still believe this to be too much, when I intended not to drink.

    It matters not how you feel the morning after, I am sure now that I will feel fine, however, if it shaves 1/10th of a second of my reaction time, that's a good few points lost at squash. Some things have to be taken seriously.

    This message brought to you by Sports Complex.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?