<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Thursday, January 15, 2004

    Well, I once again assumed my place at the top of our little group of squash players, after a humiliating couple of losses last week. I attribute my victory entirely to the fact that I was sober.

    I thought I was sober last week, but according to a trustworthy, Crazy Irish source, I was wasted.

    In any case, an intriguing theory has been presented by Jman downstairs. There are several versions of myself, each responsible for a different aspect of my life. Maths, Sport and Drinking me are the main three, but there may be others.

    His logic is of course impeccable, he reasons that there is no way one person can fit in all the work, going out, sport and reading I manage, ergo, there must me more than one of me.

    Plus the oft stated example of when I came home smashed one night, only to wake and find on my desk one of my maths coursework questions done almost entirely correctly in the morning. How? Maths Complex did it of course! My loss at squash was explained in a similar way, I had not changed after being on the booze, therefore Drinking me was playing, and he is frankly shit at sport.

    Well, makes sense to me, perhaps I have an MPD as well as a Superiority Complex.

    Now I'm full, and I'm going to eat.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?