<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, January 13, 2004

    You know your bass is loud enough when it makes your eyeballs hurt.

    I lost 1/5 of my games today at squash. I am most put out by this, and as such am not drinking for a week, well that is the intention. Plus, I have decided to get fit. 105 situps a day minimum, and a run every two days.

    Other than that today has been uneventful. I did, however, find Queen lyrics in my Maths 2 notes... And that wonderful line,

    "Delta can be any number greater than zero, but we will call it one, because one is a number."

    The logic we mathematicians use is simply impeccable. And you, you sod off, you know who you are.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?