<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Friday, February 27, 2004

    Friday, and thus Horny, rears its head.

    Thus is under used, try to use it today, you will get funny looks.

    On a side not, I calculated (bad habit I know, but hey, I do maths) that 54% of text messages sent by myself in the past month have been to the same person. That is over a half. What makes it even more strange is that I am not romanticaly linked to this person. Strange world we live in.

    On the subject of strange, (and again, scarily, mathematics) I heard from around the corner today the words;

    "In three dimensional calculus."

    Followed by a couple, obviously in love, rounding the corner. They continued in this vein, then stopped and kissed. I do not know why I decided to include this, other than the fact that I found it rather strange. I had been drinking however, so it may not be quite so strange as it seemed at the time. Note that while I found it strange, I also did not see anything wrong with it at the time, seemed quite reasonable really.

    Back to Horny and it is back to school night, St Trinians I believe. However, since my school uniform was a rather unappetising blue and grey, I think I will settle for a white shirt and jeans. So that makes a change.

    On the jelly front, a second pint was made, and consumed. From the glass, as God intended.

    There was something else, really interesting, which I was saving untill last. However, I forget what this was. I am sure you can cope with it.

    Reading over this, I see that one of the sentences in my work appears to be influenced by the style of my lectures. A mars bar to anyone who can tell which. Perhaps I will write an entire entry in that style at some point.

    Or not.

    Now I'm pissed, and I'm going clubbing. God help me.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?