<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, February 24, 2004

    I dropped a pint of jelly today. It was in a pint glass. Obviously I am devastated. Had I been seven, I would certainly have cried and sulked for the next week.

    I got my exam results today, which were not as good as I could have hoped for. At least I passed I guess.

    However I am much more mature than this (The jelly thing). Therefore I have only ruined today, and in an act of retaliation, have prepared a new jelly. Once again in a pint glass.

    Today I also finalised going away over the weekend, to pay a visit to a friend from back home, Muse, if you have picked up on that name before.

    I think I have finaly discovered the true answer to that age old riddle, "What is the most dangerous type of desert?" The answer is not, Shark Infested Custard, as previously assumed, but in fact, Jelly with jagged shards of glass. The glass is nearly indetectable, and looks a bit like ice.

    I have also just discovered that by visiting Muse I will miss out on seeing somone who is coming down in this direction, ah well, that is life for you.

    Now I'm upset, and I'm going to make jelly.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?