<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, February 15, 2004

    Well, another week into a maths degree, and I am seriously considering running away to join the circus.

    No seriously.

    Theres this course, and I figure I am in reasonable nick, I have some coordination, and I am a fast learner. Sure it does not pay much, but it is a life, or failing that a set of more than interesting skills.

    More interesting than Maths at any rate.

    I have also been sold on the issue by a regular e-mail I recieve, whether the person who sends it even remembers that I am on the list I do not know, but I can always pop down at some point see what it is all about, it is only twenty minutes away after all...

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?