<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Sunday, February 15, 2004

    Well, it is the dawn of yet another Sunday, and as usual I am rather slow with the whole getting up issue.

    However, it is not due to alcohol, no, this time it is because some bright spark decided to have a fire alarm this morning, waking me up. As such I have been drifting around since about eight when I dragged myself up the second time out of boredom. (One I get up it is impossible for me to go to sleep again.)

    Therefore I have decided to burn down the house of our senior resident tutor. I feel comfortable writing this as I write this Blog (semi) anonymously, and will claim that it is a coincidence.

    Plus, those of you who know me will know I am joking.

    Those of you who know me really well better just stay quiet.

    Now I'm tired, where are my matches...
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?