<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Saturday, March 13, 2004

    Had an absolute blast last night, great fun. Beach party time, and I was the one in a sarong. Yes, it was liberating.

    I have also been asked to relate a rather unusual and confusing sequence of events connected with shooting fish. However it happened a few days ago now, and there is not much more to say than that I had a discussion with various bodies at RHUL on the subject of shooting and general violence, including the merits of Ninja. (Is that the plural? "Two ninja" "Suddenly we were surrounded by Ninja" "Several ninjas"?)

    Right, thats it for today. However, on the subject of ninja...

    Now I'm awake, and will carpe diem.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?