<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Tuesday, March 09, 2004

    I have been listening to the American comedian George Carlin, and some of what he says rings true. Looking back on my last two blogs, I notice some of what I wrote he has said almost word for word. Well you know what they say about great minds.

    Actualy looking back on my last blog, I realise I was rather drunk and realy should not have written that. Ah well, never mind I shall leave it up as a reminder not to surf while pissed.

    Back to Carlin, at one point he suggests taking a notepad and recording hw many people you meet during the day who are; "stupid", "full of shit" or "just plain nuts." He suggests that one would find at least 40 people in the first category, and I wish to test this. Of course, I will add my own categorisations, and publish them here.

    Can not log off tonight without complaining about peoples hangups about their body and sexuality. However I also can not summon the energy to rant about it. And do not think this is solely directed at you, (you know who you are) it just made me consider the subject again. When everyone forgets, I will rant then.

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to bed.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?