<$BlogRSDUrl$>

It's only semi autobiographical

  • My Profile
  • Friday, March 12, 2004

    Ok, I would have done what I said I would do, however, my computer has died. I am henceforth in the library whenever I am online.

    Shot some pool today with our resident Greek, however owing to a pronounced lack of a white ball, we were forced to use the black.

    This went well until aforesaid black ball was potted by myself. Cleverly I decided that we could use one of my opponents ball as the white, which both returned us a cue ball, and disadvantaged me for losing the black.

    I won, by the way.

    While I am on the subject of shooting, (see what I do here, clever) on Wednesday I shot a 98/100 at rifle club. (Arguably close to a 99, but I'm not arguing.)

    I only mention this since it is the highest I have ever got, so I am understandably pleased. Plus it puts me something like 0.01 points ahead of nearest opposition, which is a bonus.

    While we are on the subject of weaponry (wow, I am on a roll here with the seamless integration. Or would be, if I stopped mentioning it.) I also recieved a call about fencing with the university on the weekend, so I am off a week on saturday to compete in the South Western Foil and Sabre competitions. Should be fun, though I do expect to be rapidly taken apart by superior opponents.

    <--This portion of message deleted due to the fact that certain people who read this Blog can never be allowed to hear what I had to say-->

    Now I'm tired, and I'm going to a tutorial.

    Comments: Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?